Item review - VR Box 2nd generation (Virtual reality glasses)
This is a video review I made for the VR Box 2 Virtual reality glasses.
I had to figure out if the buzz about the up and coming Virtual reality glasses trend is justified, and decided to review the most common models available.
The brand: NA
The model: VR Box 2.0
- Better design compared to the 1st generation, including the moving front panel which was a problem in my mind in the previous generation
- It gives good experience of VR 3D.
- Great built quality.
- It is very comfortable to wear, not heavy as expected approx. 300 grams
- Seller did not send them with a box, which is a bit disappointing.
- There is no button that allows you to control the smartphone while it is placed inside the VR glasses such as the magnet in the Google Cardboard. You can always use a Bluetooth controller to control the smartphone, yet this button is something basic that should be included I was not aware about the magnet from the Google Cardboard while making this video review.
Here are several links to purchase the VR Box 2.0 on Amazon:
Here is a typical description of the item on most stores:
VR BOX 2 Head Mount Virtual Reality VR Headset with Bluetooth Remote Control and Blu-ray Proof Toughened Glass for 3.5 - 6.0 inch Smartphones
Q: What size of smartphones will fit these VR glasses?
A: 3.5" - 6.0" Smart Phones which can be iPhone x, Samsung Galaxy Sx, LG Gx, etc..
Q: Can I use VR glasses without a controller?
A: Yes you can, as long as the specific content i.e. game video supports that. In fact, most of the content intended for VR glasses still doesnt support controllers properly, so you just need to place your smartphone inside the VR glasses and start playing watch a video, without worried about not having a controller. I believe as time will go by, more apps videos games will support the use of a controller.
Q: Do you recommend getting a controller for VR glasses?
A: Since there are many models which are really not expensive, I do recommend to get a controller.
Here is a playlist of video reviews I made about controllers that should help you find the right controller for your needs:
Q: In the front panel the VR glasses have doorwindow - What is that for?
A: The doorwindow in the front panel allows using the smartphone's camera for AR Augmented Reality content.
*** I became aware of that only AFTER I did the video and I added this information later on.
Q: Can I connect wired headphones to these VR Glasses?
A: Yes you can! You can connect wired headphones by inserting the cable through the holes on the side of the VR glasses.
Q: Can I use the VR Box 2 with no headphones?
A: Yes, but it will sound like you put the smartphone inside a box. The experience is much better with stereophonic headphones.
Q: I am wearing eye glasses... Will the VR glasses fit me?
A: I think this will not be convenient to wear glasses while using the VR glasses, But Inside the VR glasses there are lenses which you can adjust in order to see the best possible way.
Q: Do these VR glasses have any button to control my smartphone while it is placed inside them?
A: This specific model does not include any button such as the magnet in the Google Cardboard, but this is not a deal breaker, since you can do one of the following:
* Get yourself a remote wireless Bluetooth remote control - Here is a playlist with all the video reviews I made so far about controllers:
* You can easily modify the VR glasses by adding them a magnet. You can find many videos on YouTube that explain how to do that, just search for "VR glasses magnet" or "VR glasses Trigger" etc.
Q: Where can I find the QR code to adjust the VR glassesheadset?
A: Please check the following link:
Q: Can you recommend me about games and videos to use with vr glasses?
A: I gathered below some links to help you get started with it:
* Well the game I personally like the most, and this is what I try when I test the VR glasses each time is " InMind VR" - Here is the link to “InMind VR”:
* Here is the link to “InMind VR”:
* Here is a link with many free VR games:
* Here is a link to Apps for Google Cardboard on the Google Play store:
* Here is a link to 360 videos on YouTube:
For further questions about this write them down and I will do my best to answer you.
I invite you to:
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel -
- Like my Facebook Page -
- Follow my Google+ page -
- Follow my Twitter account -
- Follow my Instagram account -
The Cyborg Hulk
I ordered a pair and I got a discount on it it was -80% off and it costed me $3.0011/02/2017
plzzzzzzzzzzzz sir answer me
this vr box support any phone like korean samsung phones and jellybean phone plzzzz reply me sir
VR VIDEOS 3D
Great for 3D23/01/2017
Would i face any problems if i buy this product without its remote ???!??,!16/01/2017
Kind hearted Youtubers
can u plzz send me a cheap vr box. I am 14 years old and vr box is not available in my country. plzz help me i want to test it. HOPING GOOD RESPONSE FROM YOU.I will tell all of my freinds to subscribe,like and share your video, channel.plzzz13/01/2017